Here are some of the must-read tips before participating in airdrops:
1. Never Share your private keys: The number one rule is: never, ever, provide your private key for anyone, no matter what is the reason. You should also be careful entering wrong sites which pretend to be what they are not. These will try to make you enter your private key as well and then steal it.
2. Never pay for an airdrop: If the “blockchain project” is asking you to pay in order to participate in the airdrop, get away very quickly.
3. Never give your private email, create a new dedicated email address: We’d advise you to create a new email address that you only use for airdrops
4. Never use the same passwords for the different websites: This rule applies for all your accounts, and especially for airdrops that require registration for their websites. Good practice is to use one of the password manager applications or an online password generator.
5. Beware of installing or downloading non-trusted apps. We do not recommend installing non-trusted apps. We advise on this site only safe airdrops.
We make the maximum effort to help everyone to join just legit and safe airdrops